LUNCH AND LEARN REGISTRATION
Here are some example topics:
- Latest advances in lower extremity prosthetics – How technology is making your patient’s safer and healthier.
- Upper extremity prosthetics - the future is here now - neuro integration, myo-electrics and articulating hands
- 3D scanning and printing: changing the patient experience.
- New options in ultra-lightweight, carbon fiber AFO’s for your hemiparesis patients.
- New bracing options for low back pain (including spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis)
- Other: share your area of interest(s) on the form
We’re looking forward to meeting with your group!
Cunningham Prosthetic Care’s board certified Prosthetist-Orthotist, Jerald Cunningham, has been providing prosthetic and orthotic care in the Southern Maine area for over 15 years. During this period Family Practices, OT/PT Practices, and hospital care providers have benefited from his Lunch and Learn presentations. We are excited to offer a Lunch and Lean opportunity to you and your team. Please call us with any questions or to set up your next Lunch and Learn!
Thanks for your participation! Please complete the catering form (click the button below) and fax it to: 207-558-6102 if you have specific requests. You can also just check the "Easy Button" in the form, at left, and we will handle planning lunch! Either way, we will contact your office to confirm your Lunch and Learn.